Since Blink Reports for Xero users are also Google Apps users, this may be of great relevance to you. Here is a recent update from Xero that is too good not to share.
It's often difficult to get a clear picture of where you stand with a particular customer. It's no surprise that our favourite tool to keep track of this is Xero. With over half a million global subscribers and counting, Xero provides online accounting, bank reconciliation, invoicing services, and integrates with a wide range of powerful software solutions and add-ons. Now, with the integration of Google's Gmail, it's more powerful than ever.
Features in this update enable you to:
- Connect your Gmail account to view emails with contacts directly in Xero. This saves emails to a contacts activity tab, adds email to a new invoice, quote, or bill, and allows you to download attachments to the contact record.
- View emails between you and your customers in real time.
- View emails from the email account that you've connected to Xero while they remain invisible to other users in your organization.
- Share an email with other users in your organization by simply adding it to the contact's activity tab
You can see here email messages have been pulled from Blair's account using the contact's email address or emails including the words "GotoMeeting.com"
Connecting Xero to your Google account is simple, here's how:
- From the Contacts menu, select All Contacts.
- Select a contact.
- Under the bar graph, click Email, then click Connect to Gmail.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- On the permissions screen, select Allow.
You can find further details on Xero's Business Help Centre page and Xero's blog.
If you're already using Google apps and are looking for a great accounting solution to bridge the gap between you and your customers, Xero with Gmail is a robust and ideal solution. We at InterlockIT are proud Xero and Google Apps advocates and are more than happy to help make your business's IT solutions a breeze. Be sure to contact us to learn how we can assist you.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.